Coordinator for Youth Activities (non-martial) & Family PointComitessa Margerite Eisenwald
We look forward to having those under age 18 join us at the variety of offered activities this year:
Family PointFamiy Point has programming focused mainly for children under the age of 10.
- Family Point is located on the Low Road
between the playground and Heralds' Point.
- Activities will be published in the Pennsic University schedule and on the board at Family Point.
- Classes/Activities at Family Point are generally scheduled between 9:00 am - noon and 1 - 4 pm, although some classes may run past 4 pm,
and some may start after 4 pm.
- If you have specific questions on an activity, check with the staff at the activity location.
Pennsic YouthU & TeenUYouthU is a series of classes run through Pennsic University aimed specifically at those ages 10-13.
Youth University Coordinator - Mistress Leonete D'Angely
TeenU is a series of classes run through Pennsic University aimed specifically at those ages 14-17.
Teen University Coordinator - TH Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa
- Pennsic YouthU and TeenU classes take place in the Pennsic University tents
- Classes are listed in the Pennsic University schedule
- Any class changes will be posted in the online schedule throughout the week and in the Pennsic Independant.
- The age guidelines for these classes are set by the individual instructors. Please observe these and consider the needs and abilities of your individual child.
Tween/Teen nightsThese gatherings in Family Point give tweens and teens opportunities to spend time together in a spot with lights and table space. Games, Electronics, Art, and conversation are welcome. Often there are snacks.
Each gathering will have a background-checked supervisor and second non-related adult. As in any space, we do not tolerate any bullying or harassment, per Society guidelines.
Tween/Teen nights - Thursday, August 2; Friday, August 3; Monday, August 6; and Tuesday, August 7, from 6:00 - 9:00 pm.