News / Announcements
- Check in at Troll - Troll opens on Friday, July 28, 2017 at 9 am.
- Check in with the Land Office (in the Great Hall) and pick up any additional information pertinent to your block. Please bring your own copy of the block map and a (filled-in) copy of the Camping Authorization form.
- Meet up with the Land Agents from your block to create one block map indicating each group's campsite boundaries. Bring it to the Land Office for approval.
- Each Land Agent will be given car passes to bring 5 vehicles into the campground. These passes are turned in at the gate. (Each person entering must have already checked in at Troll and received a Pennsic car tag.)
- If encampments complete this process on Friday, they can begin setting up that day.
- Campers who are not Land Agents may walk into the campground if they have checked in and have a site medallion, even if their camp isn't set up or they don't have a car pass.
- The Land Office will be open 9 am through 11 pm on Friday, and will reopen at 8 am Saturday. Land Agents must check in by 10 am Saturday, or the Land Office will negotiate for them.
- Once ALL of the land blocks are settled, the gates will open to let all attendees enter.
A notarized guardian must be over the age of 21, and must present to the gate an original, notarized SCA "Minor Waiver and Consent to Travel/Medical Authorization Form" (often referred to as the "Florida Form").
- original seals, no photocopies or scans will be accepted
- one form for EACH minor child, fully completed by the minor's parent/legal guardian and duly notarized on both the top and the bottom portions
- NO other minor waiver forms will be accepted
A parent, legal guardian, or notarized guardian must remain on-site with any minor child for as long as the minor child remains on site.