How do I register for the event?
Pre-registration opens on January 1st. Pre-registration is not required, but there are several advantages to doing so:
- A group's campsite size is based on how many people pre-register (paid) to camp with them, so if you pre-register to camp with a group they will have more space for you.
- Adults who pre-pay save on the gate fees.
- It will speed up your check-in, since your information will already be in the computer
You can pre-register in one of three ways:
- Mail in a pre-registration form
- Download a form from the Coopers' Lake website.
- Forms must be received by May 31st -- be sure to allow enough time for delivery.
- Pay by check or money order.
- On-line prepaid registration
- The deadline is June 19th, 11:59 pm EDT.
- Pay with a credit card.
- Registrations cannot be transferred to another person
- On-line unpaid pre-registration
- The deadline is July 5th, 11:59 pm EDT
- Pay at the door with cash or a credit/debit card
- Note: no land is allotted to groups for unpaid pre-registrations
At the Door Registration:
If you aren't able to pre-register by the deadlines, you can still register when you arrive at Pennsic. "Single" camping sites will be available for those who have not made arrangements to camp in a group's campsite.